For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Wondering how to take back control of the data captured by data brokers before you started taking privacy more seriously? This episode, we’re sitting down with Rob Shavell, co-founder of DeleteMe to chat about cleaning up the data about you that’s been scooped up by data brokers across the internet.
Note: There were a few small 1-2s segments where Rob’s audio cuts out, but shouldn’t be too disruptive to the listening experience! Apologies for the minor technical issues in this one.
More about Rob Shavell:
- Rob’s guest profile – Rob Shavell
More about DeleteMe:
- Website – https://joindeleteme.com/
- Join DeleteMe via my referral code and save 20% – https://joindeleteme.com/refer/?coupon=RFR-147055-QMGRZF
- Opt Out receives $20 per use of this referral code, for transparency. There is no pressure from me to use this, feel free to sign up without it if you’d rather not use a ref link!
- DeleteMe DIY data removal guide – https://joindeleteme.com/help/diy-free-opt-out-guide/
- Techlore’s review of DeleteMe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5md4RL241II
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!