For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Wondering how you can manage to use Bitcoin privately? This episode, we’re sitting down with Samourai Wallet to chat about their incredible FOSS Bitcoin wallet that enables private usage of Bitcoin.
More about Samourai:
- Samourai’s guest profile – Samourai Wallet
More about Samourai Wallet:
- The site – https://samouraiwallet.com/
- The code – https://code.samourai.io/explore/groups
- Simple guide to mixing Bitcoin using Samourai Wallet by BitcoinQnA – https://bitcoiner.guide/privacy/separate/
- In-depth guide to Samourai Wallet usage by EconoAlchemist – https://www.econoalchemist.com/post/bitcoin-wallets-for-beginners-part-ii
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!