For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Heard about application firewalls and tools like Little Snitch on Mac, but not sure where to start? This episode, we’re sitting down with David and Daniel from Safing to chat about their project, Portmaster.
More about David Gunnarsson and Daniel Hovie:
- David’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/david-gunnarsson/
- Daniel’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/daniel-hovie/
More about Safing.io and Portmaster:
- Website – https://safing.io/
- Portmaster – https://safing.io/portmaster/
- Safing’s business model –https://safing.io/business-model/
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!