For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Looking for the right tool for password management, but wanting something that’s open-source and encrypted by default? This episode, we’re sitting down with Ryan Luibrand to chat about Bitwarden and their password manager tool.
More about Ryan Luibrand:
- Ryan’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/ryan-luibrand/
More about Bitwarden:
- Website – https://bitwarden.com/
- Roadmap – https://community.bitwarden.com/t/bitwarden-roadmap/12865
- Web3 Blog Mentioned – https://bitwarden.com/blog/what-the-future-of-web3-means-for-credentials/
- Pricing – https://bitwarden.com/pricing/
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!