For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Have you heard about i2p but aren’t sure where it fits into your network privacy toolkit? This episode, we’re sitting down with Sadie and IDK from i2p to chat about i2p’s approach to privacy, it’s use-cases, and how it compares to similar tools like the Tor network.
More about idk and Sadie:
- idk’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/idk/
- Sadie’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/sadie-mascis/
More about i2p:
- Site – https://geti2p.net/en/
- Source code – https://i2pgit.org/
- Project Twitter – https://twitter.com/GetI2P
- Project Mastodon – https://mastodon.social/@i2p
- Project Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/i2p/
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!