For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Looking to explore alternatives to Signal and heard of Session, but not sure what sets it apart? This episode, we’re sitting down with Kee Jefferys, CTO of Session, to chat about their Session messenger and it’s approaches to chat, encryption, and network privacy.
More about Kee Jefferys:
- Kee’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/kee-jeffreys/
More about Session:
- Website – https://getsession.org/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/session_app
- Github – https://github.com/oxen-io
- Non-profit behind Session – https://optf.ngo/
- Running an OXEN node – https://docs.oxen.io/using-the-oxen-blockchain/oxen-service-node-guides/full-service-node-setup-guide
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!