For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
This episode, we’re sitting down with Eric Sirion and Matt Odell to chat about FediMints, a fascinating and unusual new proposal that seeks to ease onboarding and privacy on Bitcoin with important trade-offs.
More about Eric Sirion and Matt Odell:
- Eric Sirion’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/eric-sirion/
- Matt Odell’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/odell/
More about FediMints:
- Website – https://fedimint.org/
- Github Organization – https://github.com/fedimint
- FediMints Telegram room – https://t.me/+-AsKtcH4Geo2ZTU0
- Citadel Dispatch episode feat. FediMints – https://citadeldispatch.com/cd45/
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!