For the video version of the episode (or for closed captions and translations), see YouTube:
Heard of SimpleX chat and curious what it’s all about? This episode, we’re sitting down with Evgeny, the founder of SimpleX Chat to talk about SimpleX, privacy, data sovereignty, and the future of computing.
More about Evgeny:
- Evgeny’s guest profile – https://optoutpod.com/guests/evgeny-poberezkin/
More about SimpleX:
- Website: https://simplex.chat/
- Chat protocol: https://github.com/simplex-chat/simplex-chat/blob/stable/docs/protocol/simplex-chat.md
- Whitepaper, including threat modeling: https://github.com/simplex-chat/simplexmq/blob/stable/protocol/overview-tjr.md
- Run your own SimpleX SMP server: https://github.com/simplex-chat/simplexmq
Opt Out’s Sponsors:
- Cake Wallet, an easy to use Monero mobile wallet – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#cake-wallet
- LocalMonero, an excellent and privacy-preserving way to buy and sell Monero – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#localmonero
- IVPN, an ethical, no-nonsense, non-logging VPN provider – https://optoutpod.com/sponsors/#ivpn
Supporting Opt Out:
- Donations – https://optoutpod.com/about/#donations
- Leave a review on your favorite podcast platform, if possible!
- Share it with your friends, family, and other communities!